Container Inspection / CSC Update
As the global trade industry continues to grow, so does the need for quality container inspection services. Here at Tow Inc., we are dedicated to providing our clients with comprehensive, reliable, and efficient inspections of all new and used cargo containers.
Our experienced professionals are equipped to conduct and inspect thoroughly your containers, assess their structural condition, and create a detailed report.
We will provide a safety approval plate (CSC plate) to validate that your containers meet the latest safety, stability, and usability requirements for international transport.
Our container inspection service provides reassurance before and after cargo packing for quick CSC approval.
Container Inspection Before Packing
Our container inspection experts will thoroughly examine your container’s condition from inside and outside before packing.
We keep the following things in mind when analyzing the outside of the container:
- Do the doors and closing devices operate properly?
- Are there any holes or cracks in the walls or roof?
- Are there any labels from the previous cargo?
- Are the roof bows, stanchions, and tarpaulins fitted correctly?
- Are the ends of tarpaulin ropes damaged?
- Are all roof eyes present?
- Does the roof locking mechanism operate properly?
When analyzing the inside of the container, we make sure:
- All surfaces are clean and odorless.
- The interior is 100% dry, as white frost and condensation can cause corrosion and moisture damage.
- The container is watertight; no holes, cracks, or gaps exist.
- There are no protruding nails or edges that can cause cargo damage.
If you have any questions about our container inspection service or CSC update, get in touch with us today.